This take on a Moscow Mule is sure to please party-goers or that special someone this holiday season! Make it virgin by omitting the vodka. You could get really fancy and float some pomegranate arils if you like.
- 1 cup Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- 1 can Stoli Ginger Beer
- 3 oz vodka (we used Midwest Vodka)
- 1 large lime, quartered
- Fill two glasses or copper mugs with ice.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the ice in each cup.
- Divide the ingredients equally between the two glasses or mix the entire batch in a larger container and pour over the ice.
- Toss in a lime wedge and enjoy!