This take on a Moscow Mule is sure to please party-goers or that special someone this holiday season! Make it virgin by omitting the vodka. You could get really fancy and float some pomegranate arils if you like.
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: 2 drinks
The red and green of this drink make it look festive, but it doesn't compromise on the ginger, lime, cranberry and pomegranate flavor! Simply omit the vodka to make it virgin! Enjoy!
- 1 cup Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- 1 can Stoli Ginger Beer
- 3 oz vodka (we used Midwest Vodka)
- 1 large lime, quartered
- Fill two glasses or copper mugs with ice.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the ice in each cup.
- Divide the ingredients equally between the two glasses or mix the entire batch in a larger container and pour over the ice.
- Toss in a lime wedge and enjoy!