Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24 balls
Creamy Rumchata, crushed vanilla wafers, and chocolate - can't go too wrong there!
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- ⅓ cup rumchata
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Additional confectioners' sugar and/or crushed vanilla wafers
- Combine wafers, pecans, sugar and cocoa.
- Combine honey and rumchata.
- Add the rumchata mixture to the wafer mixture.
- Form into balls (makes about two dozen)
- Roll in additional confectioners sugar.