National Iced Tea Day is June 10th. Whether you are celebrating Iced Tea Day or if you are looking for something different to celebrate today with, try this Thai Iced Bubble Tea. Even non-tea-drinkers might enjoy it! Be warned! It does contain caffeine! I found out the hard way myself…hello 3AM!
You can find the tea to make this at your Asian foods store. This is the type I used. If you can’t find it locally you can buy it here!
You may prefer to enjoy without the bobas (or tapioca pearls) or with some at the bottom of your drink for added fun!
- 4 Tablespoons Thai Tea Mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
- In a small pourable container such as a microwavable liquid measuring bowl, add 1 cup boiling water and 4 tablespoons Thai Tea Mix and sugar.
- Allow to steep for 5-30 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a mesh strainer.
- Add the milk.
- Enjoy over ice!