For World Baking Day, why not try these easy to make Salami and Cheese Hearts.
If you have a little helper these are a great chance to get them involved.
Salami and Cheese Hearts
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6-8 hearts
Heart shaped biscuits filled with cheese and salami
- 1 tube of refrigerated prepared biscuits
- 1 or 2 slices salami for each biscuit
- 1 slice of cheese for each biscuit
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Roll biscuits flat with a rolling pin.
- Top with salami and cheese slice
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut flattened biscuit stack in half.
- Turn the pieces of biscuit so that the flat sides are on your left and right.
- Place the flat sides so they form a point in the muffin tin and curl the tops toward them to form hearts.
- Bake as directed on the biscuit package.
Each heart is formed with one biscuit.
I think your father put you up to this. Any excuse to get me baking.
I’m not telling!