This Post includes a Recipe for a
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 1 Gallon
Just want a good snack to eat try Ewok Chow. Ewok Chow is especially good for watching Star Wars.
- ½ cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of white chocolate
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 14 oz of Kids Crunch cereal or Cap'n Crunch
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- *Teddy Grahams
- Pour all of your cereal into a big bowl
- Next, get a microwaveable measurer
- Then place the semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate into the microwaveable measurer
- After that you will place all of the butter into the measurer.
- Place the measurer into the microwave
- Set the microwave at ½ power level and start the microwave for 30 seconds
- Once the microwave is done stir the mixture well
- After you have done so repeat steps 5 to 7 over till the mixture is all melted
- After you will put in the peanut butter and stir well
- Place Mixture in the the bowl with the Cereal and stir
- Last add the powdered sugar and stir to coat
- If desired add the Teddy Grahams
Looks very good!!!!