This is the easiest Frozen Strawberry Margarita. It’s great for dressing up Taco Night, Ladies Night, Cinco de Mayo, National Strawberry Day or National Margarita Day!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 6-8 servings
A great virgin frozen drink to dress up any occasion. Of course you could add tequilla and triple sec for a punch!
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 package frozen strawberries (without added syrup or sugar)
- 1 2 liter bottle lemon/lime soda
- Blend together the limeade and strawberries.
- Fill half your glass with strawberry mixture then top with soda.
- Stir and sip!